[Patch] KInfoCenter relooked

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:43:37 BST 2008

On 02/04/2008, Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn at credativ.de> wrote:
>  Nicolas, while you are at it: Could you please change the flashy colours in
>  the memory view to something more subtle that goes well with the color
>  palette of the current theme? The current choice just burns my eye-sight
>  away.

In the System Monitor app, for used physical memory I use a blue
QLinearGradient, as so:

startProgressColor(0x00, 0x71, 0xBC, 100), endProgressColor(0x83,
0xDD, 0xF5, 100)
linearGrad.setColorAt(0, startProgressColor);
linearGrad.setColorAt(1, endProgressColor);

It might be nice to use the same color gradient.  It's a nice a color
and it would be nice to be consistent between apps.  For the free
memory, maybe try just plain white?  Also I don't like the sunken
border very much...

John