[Patch] KInfoCenter relooked

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Wed Apr 2 10:29:54 BST 2008

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 09:38:17 Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> I'm waiting for other opinions and if it's ok, I will commit it soon.

I also do like the changes. The only small problem that a user might come
across might be the fact that once the user has entered a search/filter
string, it might not be obvious to him how to get back to the "hierarchical
view" - but I think we have this kind of behaviour in other places already
and it seems to work well for our users.

Nicolas, while you are at it: Could you please change the flashy colours in
the memory view to something more subtle that goes well with the color
palette of the current theme? The current choice just burns my eye-sight
away.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz