upcoming API changes

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Sep 30 21:44:19 BST 2007

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 02:54:36PM +0200, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> On Friday 28 September 2007, David Faure wrote:
Hi Andre,

> > * Tobias Koenig is working on porting KFileItemList
> > to QList<KFileItem>
>
> Will the class KFileItemList be removed or will its base class be
> changed to QList<KFileItem>?
The class still exists just the base class is changed from
QList<KFileItem*> to QList<KFileItem>.

I've ported all occurences in KDE/ and koffice so far (at least what lxr tells me).
Porting all extragear isn't possible for me (not enough compilation
power), but after I've commited my changes tomorrow I'll be online in IRC, so if you
find any problem, contact me and I'll try to fix these special occurences.
Mostly it should be enough to change a 'item->foo()' to 'item.foo()'.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!