KListview, KTreeView/Widget & KTableView/Widget?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Sep 30 14:12:11 BST 2007

Hi,

recently I was wondering wether KDE4 should have the 4 named classes, as
it does have KListWidget. I mean currently you can't create a
treeview in KDE4 that automatically honours for example
activation-settings from KDE, i.e. wether an item is activated with
single or doubleclick.

Is this just an oversight or done by purpose? Or is it just because
there are no two users in KDE4 for any of those (I rather doubt that we
don't find 2 QTreeView usages which should honor KDE-wide settings in
trunk/)

Andreas

--
You will always get the greatest recognition for the job you least like.