kdepimlibs gpgmeHi

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Thu Sep 27 11:50:34 BST 2007

On Thursday 27 September 2007 05:04:38 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 20 September 2007 19:00, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > I can't compile kdepimlibs. How do I set the missing variable, and why
> > does it need pth, if it finds pthread ? (debian lenny/sid)
> >

> > Kind regards
> > Joseph Wenninger
> >
> > -- Found Qt-Version 4.3.1
> > -- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
> > -- Found KDE 4.0 include dir: /home/jowenn/fromsources/KDE/include
> > -- Found KDE 4 library dir: /home/jowenn/fromsources/KDE/lib
> > -- Found KDE4 kconfig_compiler
> > preprocessor: /home/jowenn/fromsources/KDE/bin/kconfig_compiler
> > -- Found KDE4 automoc: /home/jowenn/fromsources/KDE/bin/kde4automoc
> > -- Found Sasl2: /usr/include
> > -- Usable gpgme flavours found:  vanilla pthread pth
> > --
> >-- ------- -- The following list of OPTIONAL packages were located on your
> > system.         --
> > -- You will have all the following features available from this
> > software.       --
> >-- ------- + boost
> > + cyrus-sasl
> > + gpgme
> > + OpenLDAP
> >
> > CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
> > and cmake can not find them.
> > Please set the following variables:
> > _gpgme_pth_lib
> >
> > -- Configuring done
>
> Does this work now for you ?
> Did you figure out the reason ?
>
> Alex

I don't really know what the problem was, after deleting my build directory it
worked once , then after svn up the next build failed again (without deleted
build directory), after deleting my build directory again it worked again and
now it appears to work even with an existing build directory.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger