Widget needed (was: Pie Chart widget)

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:23:04 BST 2007

Hi all,

OMG... I am quite in other world. The properties dialog is in kdelibs
(not on Dolphin itself).

I will develop this widget (LGPL licensed) for 4.1 and introduce it
into kdelibs.

So it seems we are without chart for 4.0. Well, users will see
improvings from version to version, and that is nice too :)

As Jos forwarded the thread to KOffice mailing lists... I am also
skeptical about KDAB relicensing this (as some mail said there)
because of their double licensing. It wouldn't make so much sense to
me relicensing it if I were at KDAB.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.