Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 17 20:35:14 BST 2007

Richard Dale wrote:
> OK, then sorry for being a bit rude - I should have read the Qt api docs at
> the start.

No worries, I forgave you already a few posts back when you admitted
you'd read the Qt doc :-). Thanks.
(I'm in such a better mood today ;-).)

> I think the only thing that really went wrong with this change is
> that it should have be style-specific to Oxygen from the start, and should
> never have been a global change to all styles in the svn even if
> labelled 'Temporary'.

Yes, I understand that. Sorry for annoying everyone so much, if I'd
known the reaction would be *so* bad I would have done something
different (not 100% sure what, but something).

I still hope some people will use it, so that bugs (including, and
perhaps especially the ones in Qt) can be found and fixed. At least I
plan to.

--
Matthew
"It's impossible! But... do-able."