Paste special

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Sun Sep 16 21:33:49 BST 2007

On Sunday 16 September 2007, Hans Meine wrote:

> Not at all.  I *hate* it when I just want to grab some text from a website
> and instead get all the colors, formatting and links.

And pasting to a plain text editor, then cut'n pasting that format-free text
to your word processor won't do ?

Or then, if you really must, just add a 'paste special' to kword. But making
this extremely specific action a standard one would be cumbersome to the
user. Must KDE really look and feel like Emacs ?

--
Guillaume.
http://telegraph-road.org