Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Sep 15 01:01:59 BST 2007

On Friday 14 September 2007, pinheiro wrote:
> OK i would not like to cahge the shape or global look off the window as an
> hole, the changing pallete is until now the best idea, i might be ok with

hopefully it's not the best idea we can come up with. using it right now the
palette changing effect is pretty .. appalling to be honest =/

> or... should i just toss the no windeck look out by the window,  i prefer

this might be necessary, but i don't think we're (even near) that point yet.

> to not hhave that to making 2 difrent styles of window, text chaging color
> is ok, but im sure not enough...

would it be possible to do some mock ups showing different window border
and/or titlebar effects so we can compare/contrast the results of the
different approaches?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se