Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Sep 14 16:44:19 BST 2007

Le vendredi 14 septembre 2007, Matthew Woehlke a écrit :
> Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> > Well, and I warned Matthew that active != inactive would likely cause
> > flicker, asked him to test it before changing to it and....
>
> ...and I did, and obviously your definition of "flicker" differs from mine.

Actually we got this discussion yesterday on IRC. It seems your definition of
flicker differs from everyone else.

I'm proposing to commit this patch until you come up with a sane solution for
whatever you're trying to achieve (I hope the whole point is not switching
palettes because we can).

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."