Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 14 15:58:24 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> a) darkening doesn't work for all widgets (kate-view for example)

That's a bug on my to-do list, it's not a straight-forward change though
and I probably won't get to it until at least the new color kcm works.

> b) Its IMHO harder to see which window will gain focus while switching
> through windows with alt+tab.

This I don't get. The only clue I get about what window will be switched
to is a big black+white border around the candidate. What effect does
the different inactive palette have?

> The oxygen kwin style needs to be changed to indicate the active window
> via the titlebar (how exactly that happens, I don't care as long as it
> has good contrast to inactive windows).

You'll have to take that up with pinheiro (who, AFAIK, likes the current
effect). I can make changes, but I need to know from the art team (i.e.
pinheiro) what those changes are.

--
Matthew
The prhase "less is more" takes on a whole new meaning if you think