File dialog: preview widget

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Sep 8 09:34:11 BST 2007

Le samedi 8 septembre 2007, Andreas Hartmetz a écrit :
> On Friday 07 September 2007 23:13:25 Peter Penz wrote:
> Good idea. One thing to keep in mind is that the changing geometry when
> hiding/showing the preview pane will change the items' layout. Some extra
I saw that only one time (maybe on MacOS X ?) but it seemed to be very
efficient: the preview was in a sort of dockwidget but outside the main
dialog square. You was able to tear it in or out like you would do with a
drawer, like that:
http://image.versiontracker.com/scrnsht/52919/362604/301bigtastyvt1.png

Maybe this was already discussed on this list and it's here that I saw this
idea. I don't remember.

Bye.

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer