AW: API change request

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 13:14:29 BST 2007

On Tuesday 04 Sep 2007, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 September 2007, Alex Merry wrote:
> > Is there any problem with changing the requested translation
> > catalogue from libkscan to just kscan?  Is there anything else I
> > should do if I do change it?
>
> Yes, adding a line in l10n-kde4/scripts/process_orphans.txt about the
> renaming and telling someone with a full l10n-kde4 checkout (e.g. me
> :) to run the script.

Just to check - the following line at the end of the file (all on one
line, obviously) would work, with "r?" replaced by the revision of the
commit of changes to kdegraphics/libkscan/scandialog.cpp?

move messages/kdegraphics/libkscan.po
messages/kdegraphics/kscanplugin.po r? 2007-09-10

(I figured kscanplugin would be better than just kscan, since it's more
descriptive and it's possible someone will want to create a program
called kscan that could find its way into kdegraphics).

Alex

PS: new diff attached for kdelibs/kio/kio/kscan.* and
kdegraphics/libkscan, making it install as kscanplugin.so.

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org