KLibLoader is crashing

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:21:48 BST 2007

Hi,

I've found the problem. This one is a tricky one.

The problem is a conceptual one. A library now can provide both the
configuration dialog for a plugin and the plugin itself.

If a plugin is not loaded and its configuration dialog is shown, then
the library is loaded, and after Cancel or OK is clicked, the library
is unloaded. That doesn't represent a problem.

The problem comes when a plugins is loaded and the configuration
dialog is shown. The library is "loaded", then when the configuration
dialog is closed, the library is _UNLOADED_, but it was _still
providing_ the plugin itself (that is still loaded) what makes it
crash.

I have really no time, but I will find a solution for this, I guess.
More input / patches that solve this is welcome.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.