Printing in KDE4 (Was: Fwd: Re: Requesting feature freeze exemption for Gwenview)

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Sep 2 11:48:40 BST 2007

Op za 1 sep 2007 22:24 schreef Andreas Hartmetz <ahartmetz at gmail.com>:
> So we are, basically, screwed until an experienced developer with enough time
> appears out of the blue.

Hmm. This is  a big problem. I dont think we can do a final release without some sort of working printing support.

I'm not so familiar with QPrinter, but maybe it's an idea to fall back completely to that or something? I admit I have no clue about the consequences. But I'm assuming QPrinter will work. It's better to have less functionality but the stuff that is there works, than a completely broken system.

Toma