KColorScheme - additional (convenience) ctors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 1 04:17:51 BST 2007

If no one objects, I would like to add additional ctors to KColorScheme
this Monday (September 3). These will look and behave just like the
QPalette::ColorGroup ctor, except will take a const QPalette& or const
QWidget& (effectively they will be the same except will use the current
state of the QPalette or QWidget), which will make porting from the old
ctor more convenient (for "proper use" users, anyway).

Patch attached.

--
Matthew
"I can hear you / just barely hear you / I can just barely hear you"