Status of konqueror / dolphin as file manager

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 31 17:08:31 GMT 2007

While playing with the info text colors, I noticed that
KFileItemDelegate does not update its colors when the system palette
changes (not sure if this should be fixed in KFID or dolphin).

This is easy to reproduce; start dolphin, and then change color schemes;
from BeOS to Midnight Meadow is especially pronounced/obvious.

--
Matthew
"What is a release plan, anyway?" -- Oswald Buddenhagen