Status of konqueror / dolphin as file manager

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Oct 30 22:56:40 GMT 2007

Hello,

I have a very fresh build from this morning (built with kdesvn-build after
deleting kde dir, kde sources dir and kde build dir) and, as for Martin, no
one of these DnD actions work, but only when I try to drop on free space. If
I drop on a folder icon, it works (menu and then selected action).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer