Status of konqueror / dolphin as file manager

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Tue Oct 30 22:28:53 GMT 2007

On Monday 29 October 2007, Martin Koller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to get the KDE3 style konqueror file browser instead of the
> dolphin part in KDE4 konqueror ?

Dolphin has an interesting default setup of available icons in the toolbar.
What I miss is the "go up" action.
You can argue that it's not needed as one can click in the addressbar - but
when I change the adressbar to "editable", which is easily done in
the "configure" dialog, I can no longer do this (go up easily) - except I
also explicitely fiddle around with the toolbar settings. Or do I miss
something ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail