Bug reporting for KDE 4

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Mon Oct 29 15:41:34 GMT 2007

On Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Well, can we turn that question around and investigate what in particular
> you`d like to see improve with our bug tracker so that you use it?

If one wants to file bugs for things not in the list, one has to search for
them. Instead one could simply have categories like network, multimedia,
desktop etc. and those show a list of all their sub-components. That adds
only one click and prevents any need for a search.

I think reporting typos and other translation-related bugs could be done
easier too. With the above there could be Translation > Language.

Sven