Bug reporting for KDE 4

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Oct 29 19:55:50 GMT 2007

On Monday 29 October 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> Well, can we turn that question around and investigate what in particular
> you`d like to see improve with our bug tracker so that you use it?

"plasma" is missing in the list of applications in the "Application Selection"
step, and to always have to find it via the "Search" button is cumbersome.

Is there a way to define an URL which holds already the KDE Version string and
the Distribution method ?
A nice way would be to use a konqueror shortcut I can define where I
immediately get the page for the specific product, similar to what I can do
now with "bug:123456",
e.g. bug4:plasma

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail