kconfiggroup and unhandled types

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Mon Oct 29 15:21:31 GMT 2007

On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 10:20:34PM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> were there specific reasons for using kFatal that warrant keeping it
> that way?

well, it is a coding error, not a runtime error. we can't have
compile-time checking, so at least kFatal should be used to avoid the
error slipping through the cracks - seriously, who reads stdout/stderr
unless an error is blatantly obvious and "suggests" that something might
have been logged about it?