Release schedule clarifications

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 25 02:54:19 BST 2007

On Wednesday 24 October 2007, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> I said don't release worksapce in 4.0, don't put it out there as a
> final product.  It sure as hell isn't a final product.  Keep the
> desktop with 3.5, and put out workspace with 4.1.

and the rest of kdebase/workspace/*? we're not the only project in workspace
you know.

and again, what is the difference between not releasing and marking it
as "will eat your children" or whatever will make you sleep well at night?
besides ensuring it gets no testing and create all sorts of confusion out
there in kde user land, this is.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se