KIO::NetAccess static methods question

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Wed Oct 24 21:35:05 BST 2007

Hi,

I understand all the BC problems for enterprises, and even for packagers of
most distributions.

> c) release 4.0, admit that it didn't cut it, and release 5.0 in place of
> 4.1 to make KDE shine.

In the extreme case we see there is a _need_ of a hard improvement on
libraries, I think this option is the one that makes more sense. It has been
looking like KDE had to match on the higher number with Qt, when it is not
really needed.

Anyway, let's see how 4.0 evolves and what needs we have. I personally think
there are _so much_ that can be improved on our libraries...

--
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070