KIO::NetAccess static methods question

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Oct 23 09:07:18 BST 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 20:37:11 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> As for the "only-show-after-a-few-seconds" it got lost a long time ago when
> you started working on kuiserver (which was fine with what you planned),
> now that we're back to in process dialogs in a hurry it's not back.

With systemsettings, there's currently a bug, and this might be how it's
cropped up.

When opening KCMs, I often see two or three file progress windows popping up,
very shortly . It happens for the Appearance dialog for example and is
visually distracting. If anyone can point me to the place where this can be
fixed, I would have a look. (I understand it's not the scope of this
discussion, I'd be happy to be proven wrong, of course.)
--
sebas