[RFC] KConfig API stuff

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Mon Oct 22 00:39:23 BST 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 01:06:30AM +0200, Andreas Hartmetz wrote:
> We still need a goal to aim for to get something released.

we could make a gamma release. makes sense, given that our milestone
quality standards are shifted by one anyway.

fwiw, i'm all for a two-week (or something) kdelibs coding marathon,
with virtually all compatibility requirements dropped, but the
requirement that after the marathon one has to fix everything he broke.
a lot of small new issues have popped up and there are still lots of
artifacts that should be gone by now - honestly: K3* in kdeui!? i
wouldn't argue for rewriting an entire subsystem, but you get the idea.