Error building kdesupport

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 20 22:25:12 BST 2007

On 20.10.07 22:40:16, Anders Lund wrote:
> On Saturday 20 October 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > The only way I can see at the moment that the replace fails is if
> > REDLAND_VERSION is empty, but that shouldn't happen as its filled from
> > redland-config --version. So is that latter executable on your pc and
> > returns a proper version string?
>
> anders at mercury ~ $ redland-config --version
> bash: redland-config: command not found
>
> Now this means that the file producing the error is invalid, it should tell me
> that i miss something (which software/package provides redland-config?)
> instead of assuming that i have it.

It doesn't. Something is wrong, but I can't see what. The CMake macro
uses CMake's find_program to look for redland-config and only executes
the rest of the version-stuff if it was found. Can you check your
CMakeCache.txt in the builddir for the value of REDLAND_CONFIG?

Andreas

--
You are farsighted, a good planner, an ardent lover, and a faithful friend.