khtml serious bug when increasing or decreasing size font.

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Oct 18 21:47:27 BST 2007

Hello,
I've found out that khtml has some *serious* bugs with decreasing or
increasing the size of the fonts.
When I increase the font size, via one of the toolbuttons or via the context
menu, while the fonts increase almost normally, the images gets a bit fucked
up, they show artifacts, and strange resizes.
But it's when decreasing that the situation gets very grave. The updating of
the page seems broken, scrolling produces all kind of artifacts appearing on
the screen, and you cannot look at the content anymore. Basically, it looks
like the application has freezed.
You can try it on khelpcenter, for example, which also have toolbuttons for
it.
I'd call this a showstopper for 4.0, what do you think?

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: