KIconLoader workaround - For now, till QtSvg gets fixed [TAKE 2]

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Wed Oct 17 20:15:51 BST 2007

Hi again,

I would like to know if the attached patch can be committed or not. This code
makes it very easy to remove the parts that are unneeded when the SVG
renderer is fixed on Qt.

For trying it is even easier, just define on kicontheme.cpp and
kiconloader.cpp #define KDE_QT_SVG_RENDERER_FIXED instead of #undef
KDE_QT_SVG_RENDERER FIXED. That will let us try to test if the drawing has
been fixed or not.

I have written a small application that tests KIconLoader, so we are able to
test its behavior when we want:
http://media.ereslibre.es/2007/10/kiconloader-test.tar.gz

So, should I commit the attached patch ?

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.