libkdeprint

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Tue Oct 16 14:27:47 BST 2007

Am Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007 14:53:00 schrieb Kurt Pfeifle:
> > The best solution for this problem is QPrinter.
>
> *IS*?? "Will be" may be a more appropriate wording. Hardly anyone has
> seen it in action. So we all have to take your word for it. And we all
> hope you are right.

And probably I should add/stress that QPrinter is nothing that "hardly anyone
has seen in action".  QPrinter is a C++ class that has been there since Qt
1.0 AFAIK, with a well-defined API and everything.  You must not
compare/confuse that with the command line application "kprinter" which we
all love so much.

Thomas is (well, was, before you scared him away?) talking about the
internals.  He is not the devil that you call him; I hope you see now.

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS