KDE Print porting - help needed

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Sat Oct 13 17:17:50 BST 2007

On Samstag 13 Oktober 2007, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> Thomas Zander wrote:
> Let me re-state the facts how *I* understand them (I know, I repeat my-
> self, and I fear, I'll once more be ignored):

I don't think you're ignored; AFAICS, your experience with printing is very
welcome.  At least, I carefully read your emails and enjoyed many bits of
information that were new to me.

> > In fact, supporting a PDF workflow and supporting printing on non-unix is
> > the whole reason we no longer use the postscript-only workflow.
>
> Reading this sermon again and again starts making me furious.
> Supporting a PDF workflow does not necessitate to un-support a
> PostScript workflow.

Note that he wrote "no longer use the PS-*only* workflow", not "[totally]
*un-support* a PS workflow".

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.