kdesupport build: Clucene = 0.9.16 in SuSE10.3

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Oct 11 21:00:49 BST 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> > as usual, for KDE4 development environment you should add the
> > KDE:KDE4 buildservice repository (see http://en.opensuse.org/KDE4)
> Could you please be a bit more specific?

Unfortunately publishing of KDE:KDE4 is currently disabled as it contains the
yet unreleased KDE 4.0 Beta3 source. I've linked the packages now to
home:dirkmueller so you should be able to find clucene-core and soprano
there. they should be in KDE:KDE4 ASAP (Its unfortunate that we haven't
separated KDE:KDE4 into subprojects yet so that we could enable syncing of
them already)

> I fail to see how that helps.
> KDE:KDE4 contains libsoprano3, but for building kdelibs one needs
> libsoprano4 (because libsoprano3 doesn't seem to contain the needed
> libsopranoindex and libsopranoclient).

Not really, it was just a bug in the cmake check, that was fixed by me but
later reverted by Sebastian (and is now re-applied, in the hope that its not
reverted again).

Greetings,
Dirk