kdesupport build: Clucene = 0.9.16 in SuSE10.3

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 20:31:18 BST 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Friday 05 October 2007, Christian Esken wrote:
> > after upgrading to SuSE10.3, CLucene isn't detected anyore running
> > cmake on kdesupport. For me everything looks fine: Library found,
> > include dir (headers) found, version should be right.
>
> as usual, for KDE4 development environment you should add the
> KDE:KDE4 buildservice repository (see http://en.opensuse.org/KDE4)

Could you please be a bit more specific? I fail to see how that helps.
KDE:KDE4 contains libsoprano3, but for building kdelibs one needs
libsoprano4 (because libsoprano3 doesn't seem to contain the needed
libsopranoindex and libsopranoclient). This means we have to build
soprano from kdesupport. But in order to build kdesupport we need
clucene 0.9.16a (not 0.9.16) which means one either installs the 10.2
version from packman or one builds it from source.

Regards,
Ingo