KDE Print porting - help needed

John Layt johnlayt at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 10 23:29:20 BST 2007

On Wednesday 10 October 2007, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Why should the kcm be moved to playground, it's still usefull without
> KPrinter, isn't it ? It's an easy way to configure cups (better than the
> cupsd webinterface anyways)
>
> Kind regards
> Joseph Wenninger

It is very useful, but it's broken at the moment and won't be fixed in time
for 4.0.  By moving it to playground or extragear we wouldn't have people
complaining that it's broken, and we would then be able to work on fixing it
and make a release when it works, rather than having to wait until 4.1.

Cheers!

John.