move ldap ioslave into kdepim(libs)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 21:25:52 BST 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, David Faure wrote:

> > The question is irrelevant, as libraries are usually not packaged in the
> > same package like kioslaves are.
> However I still wonder how many kde apps use the
> imap4/ldap/mbox/nntp/pop3/sieve/smtp kioslaves, other than those in kdepim.

then they should be in kdepim, if there is nothing else depending on it. right
now we have however several extragear modules that depend on kdepim, because
they can't get runtime/buildtime dependencies straight.

I've checked, and kdebase/runtime still requires kdepimlibs, because the kfax
stuff requires libkabc.

So afterall, the move of the kioslaves to kdepimlibs did not solve anything
and only violated the runtime/buildtime separation we've been trying to
establish for years now. So we're back in the old and dark middle ages.

Dirk