patch for runner_lock to use kxkb kpart

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 09:38:38 BST 2007

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 09:01:57PM -0400, Andriy Rysin wrote:
> ok, thanks I've tried to reuse KPluginFactory and it works, just that it
> complains about kxkb library being not a module (see below) and I had to
> keep "lib" prefix, otherwise it would not find it.

well, there are enough examples how to do it right. ;)
(and no, i don't know how to do it.)

> if you could please take a look at it and hopefully approve

well, i don't like the #else branches. this dead code will only bitrot.
just purge it - it can be merged from a past revision if it turns out
to be needed again.
adhere to the indentation style (no tabs) and paren spacing.

>  void PasswordDlg::setLayoutText( const QString &txt )

i'm pretty sure this function is supposed to die. ;)

mLayoutButton, layoutList and currLayout need to go from the .h file.

how does the plugin behave if no layout switching is configured?