patch for runner_lock to use kxkb kpart

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Sun Oct 7 00:26:05 BST 2007

On Sat, Oct 06, 2007 at 02:33:49PM -0400, Andriy Rysin wrote:
> Ok, would you consider something more like the attached version?

dunno. too little context to know just from the patch and too
busy/lazy/tired right now to have a deeper look. :)
ping me tomorrow unless you come up with something even better in the
meantime.

> It's a bit raw but pretty lightwieght - no additional libraries (no kpart,
> no kio),

good

> loads only kdeinit_kxkb (which most probably is already in the
> memory),

no kdeinit in kdm. ;)
ok, kdm integration is only theoretical right now, but it won't hurt to
be prepared ...