kdesupport/soprano/includes

Sebastian Trüg strueg at mandriva.com
Fri Oct 5 17:43:23 BST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007 18:35:16 Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is crazy ! the thread splitted in different lists...
>
> El Friday 05 October 2007 17:43:59 Christian Ehrlicher escribió:
> > Jarosław Staniek schrieb:

> > > How about libsoprano/ ?
>
> Sebastian ? What do you think ?

I think it is a little ugly.

> > I still don't understand why you need include/soprano (file) at all -
> > either you use a subdir and put *all* your files into your you don't...
>
> Sebastian ? ^^

I don't get it. I use a subdir with all files in it. The problem is that I
have two subdirs: one with the standard includes such as "statement.h" and
one with the "nice" includes such as "Statement". Once is called "soprano"
and the other one "Soprano". That is the problem since Windows apparently
still does not take case into account in file management.
Maybe one solution would be to add yet another folder layer and add it to the
include path in FindSoprano.cmake:
       soprano/niceincludes/Soprano
or something like that.

Or we just plain remove the nice includes. :(

> > It can't be as it is now because it does not work. I'm getting tired
> > fixing soprano every week :-/

well, sorry about that but I have no experience whatsoever with windows
compiling. So this will continue to happen. :(