konsolepart usability

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:51:33 BST 2007

> and the part provides no way of configuring (by the user or the programmer)
> the session.

There isn't an official interface, but you can actually change every
available option by sending appropriate escape codes.  Have a look at
the konsoleprofile script which is installed with Konsole (which can
be used like this, for example: "konsoleprofile colors=BlackOnWhite")
the full list of properties and values can only currently be gleaned
from looking at kdebase/apps/konsole/src/Profile.cpp

Its not a very friendly interface for part users so yes, I'll try to
come up with something better.