move ldap ioslave into kdepim(libs)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Oct 4 11:09:53 BST 2007

On Thursday, 6. September 2007, Allen Winter wrote:

> This has come up before.  I also suggested moving the smtp and pop3 slaves
> to kdepimlibs.

What is the point of the move? that means that the smtp and pop3 slaves will
not be installed by default on a binary packaged distribution, as with
kdepimlibs. Having kdepimlibs as a dependency of kdebase-runtime would have
ensured this.

Given that the move has already happened, this means that we don't have smtp
and pop3 capabilities in a minimal desktop environment, as well as none of
the other libraries in kdepimlibs being available.

Greetings,
Dirk