Patch for KDirOperator: make columns in detailled view resizable

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Oct 4 10:43:42 BST 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007, Anders Lund wrote:
> One thing that could improve it would be to manually adjust the size of the
> name column, to make the view appear as desired. I can try to provide a
> patch doing that during the day.

Here... Uses your code to initially adjust the name row, but the rowcount
instead of the timer.

Also sets stretchLastSection to false, so that the last column will keep its
required width if other columns are resized.

For me this is a resonable compromise between beauty and functionality, and
davids answer just above in this thread makes me feel that there is light at
the end of the tunnel ;)

--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk