[RFC] KConfig merge

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 2 20:40:34 BST 2007

On 02.10.07 21:01:03, Nhuh Put wrote:
> Ok, later then expected, but I'm ready.
> /branches/work/kde4_kconfig/kconfig (the rest of kde4_kconfig is outdated)
> It's basically a large refactoring of KConfig.
> There are still some overloads for some methods missing, but this half an
> hour of work.
> Unfortunately I can't really test it and I also don't have the compile power
> to port very much myself. In most parts it's only KConfigBase->KConfig.
> It would be really nice to have this, because it's not possible in a BC, but
> nobody will die, if this isn't in KDE 4.
> So the question if, weather I can import it into trunk. If yes, some helping
> hands with lots of compile power would be nice.

I have amarok, koffice, kdebase, kdenetwork, kdegraphics, kdegames,
kdevelop stuff, kdesdk, plasma from playground and kdemultimedia here.
The problem is: I'm going to be away for the next 3-4 hours. I'll be
here after that so if you need help then I am willing to do that as long
as its really mostly a s/KConfigBase/KConfig/

Andreas

--
You like to form new friendships and make new acquaintances.