Few class to remove.

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Tue Oct 2 01:13:38 BST 2007

Hi,

Tomorrow I would like to remove the following classes from kdelibs.
Those class doesn't seems to be used anywhere, if I'm wrong, tell me.
Or maybe I'm wrong, so tell me.

KCharMacroExpander
KFileFilter
KOCRDialog
KPtyDevice and KPtyProcess

Also, thoses class seems to be internal, and I'd like to remove them from
public API  (put the class in the KDEPrivate namespace, remove the
KDE_FOO_EXPORT, and append _p to the header file):

KCatalog
KPasteTextAction
KToggleToolBarAction
KPixmapRegionSelectorWidget
KPlotAxis
KSwitchLanguageDialog
KAboutKdeDialog

The kdesu library looks strange to me.  Headers name are meaningless,
KCookie seems to be internal
And others class have bad name. maybe they should be moved to a KdeSu
namespace ?