[patch] cosmetic fix for KPlotWidget

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Thu Nov 29 12:59:22 GMT 2007

On Thursday 29 November 2007 12:39:32 John Tapsell wrote:
>   I very much prefer the first one to the second one.  In the first
> one it's faint and doesn't stand out too much.  In the second one it's
> too strong.

I think the second version is correct, however. The line should be one pixel,
the blurry effect comes this line being placed 'between' two pixels, which
makes it look odd. If you prefer the second option, the you should either
increase the transparency of the brush used, or make the line thinner.
--
sebas