release critical upstream issues

Daniel Teske teske at squorn.de
Thu Nov 29 08:48:55 GMT 2007

Am Dienstag, 27. November 2007 00:58:02 schrieben Sie:
> Can we open up the .ui files in the new designer, and then simply
> resave, to fix existing ui files?

No, it is only touched if you actually open the richtexteditor for the property. (But fixing the ui files can be done with a simple script.)

Unfourtanetly designer seems to have undergone quite a few changes in the richtexteditor between qt-copy and qt main, so the naive approach I just tried failed.
I'll generate a patch against qt-copy, which fixes only this bug.

daniel