My Computer

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:37:15 GMT 2007

Am Montag 26 November 2007 21:20:27 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Sunday 25 November 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> > Can we please change that string?
>
> no. for 2 reasons:
>
> - My Computer actually has usability testing behind it.

It is customary in scientific circles to present the precise setup, the method
of measurement and the raw results of an experiment if it is supposed to
prove something. Otherwise this amounts to little more than "We know the
truth and you don't. You lose.". There might be something in the raw data
that helps to make this discussion a bit more useful.