My Computer

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:02:05 GMT 2007

Am Sonntag 25 November 2007 16:05:03 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Sonntag 25 November 2007 schrieb Allen Winter:
> > Potential Bikeshedding Alert!
> >
> > kickoff has a page called "My Computer".
> >
> > Can we please change that string?
> > Pretty please with sugar on top?
> >
> > Possibilities:
> > Bookmarks
> > Places
> > Fred
> > Foo
> > Goo
> > Narf
> > Zoit!
> > System
> > Ethel
> > <insert another option here>
>
> I suggest you do usability tests with these and figure if they
> get equally good results we got when testing with My Computer

In the tradition of free software and collaboration on mailing lists, could we
see some actual data and the methodology used? It's not nice to say "we did
internal tests and this is the result". Good for you, but internal tests are
not falsifiable.
Don't waste your time, but I am sure that there was some document stating the
result of that testing. So if we could see that...