My Computer

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Mon Nov 26 11:41:54 GMT 2007

Heck, I did not want to contribute to this bikeshed thread, nevertheless I am
too tempted right now.. ;-)

Am Montag, 26. November 2007 12:26:48 schrieb Sven Burmeister:
> So while Computer is not perfect, Places is just meaningless.

"Locations" would at least correspond with other uses of the term "Location"
in KDE.  AFAICS this term would include resources of this computer, WWW
bookmarks, LAN resources, and settings (which is not captured by "[my/this]
computer").

Still, this is obviously a topic for a usability list.

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS