My Computer

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Nov 26 10:02:49 GMT 2007

Le Dimanche 25 Novembre 2007 20:02, Torsten Rahn a écrit :
> No. Looking at some .po files I just see that while the string is there it
> has been omitted from translation in many (if not most) of the languages.

As of today, of the 30 languages(*) that seem to have a kickoff.po, 29 have a
translation for "Places" (all except "ga") and 29 have a translation for "My
Computer" (all except "oc").

> Obviously for the reason that the term is too generic to understand its
> intent of use. "My Computer" on the other hand got very well translated
> already.

FYI,
Germain

(*) be ca de el eo es fi fr fy ga ja ko lv nb nds ne nl nn oc pa pl pt pt_BR
sl sv th tr uk zh_CN zh_TW