My Computer

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Sun Nov 25 18:05:03 GMT 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007 18:38:55 Germain Garand wrote:
> Besides, parents all over the world are trying to teach their children that
> needlessly claiming ownership of things you apparently own is a bit vulgar.
> KDE shouldn't ruin that educative effort

Do keep in mind that changing strings right now makes it more likely for those
kids to not understand it at all, since it might not get translated in time.

Please, can we try to concentrate on fixing things for 4.0 rather than
discussing strings (that have had usability testing already), or ownership of
hardware?
--
sebas